Step up your video editing game
Create content like a pro from your smartphone
Social media has become a tool that cannot be ignored in this virtual economy, some job interviewers even go to people’s social media pages just to check what the content there is like. Because your content gives an insight to your personality. Hence your content creation game has to be an A plus one. Knowing how to make designs and do video editing has become a necessity.
What’s The Investment?
A typical video editor charges at least N10,000 to edit a 1-minute video clip. Assume you need 2 video monthly (of which you need more). In a year, you would spend N20,000 × 12 = N240,000 ($660)
but your investment is N10,000/$26
Youngsters, join me on this journey. Learn how o make your smartphone a money making tool.
What Will I Learn?
- How to edit a video on inshot
- How to trim/cut/split a videos
- How to add transitioning effects to videos
- How to add music/voiceover to your video
- How to crop out excess portions of your video on inshot
- How to change video formats
- How to add filter and distortion effects to your videos on inshot
- How to add logo to your videos
- How to covert pictures to slideshow with voiceover and music